Heather Claire has opened a new site, COVENMAGICK dot com, to hide from her customers who she defrauded.She was moonsblessings and veritas fidelis spellcasting on eBay.
See pissed consumer posts about moonsblessings and spellcastings weebly to see almost 200 comments on Heather. The picture is of the real Heather from her Facebook page. She is not a 70 year old ex MIT professor but a stay at home mom. Lady Heather Claire AKA Heather and her husband Frank Agger Peavey of Standish Maine was thrown off eBay with over 60 negatives.
World_traveled_mysticals, priestess_corrinne and isis_charm_blessings are three ID's Heather has used on eBay, Bonanza and Etsy.
Lady Heather Claire Moonsblessings Heather Agger Peavey is a scam! She got booted from eBay for her feedback and bad business and kicked from Bonanza and Etsy too. She flat out steals pictures and listings from other sites.
All her blog posts on her site spellcastings weebly come from other sites. She is a plagiarist and a thief! DO NOT SEND HER MONEY! She is a fake spell caster and fraud.
She lives in Standish Maine and lies that she worked at eBay. Worked over eBay customers is more like it. She lies and says she is a retired professor from MIT but instead she is a fat stay at home mom who steals your money for fake wicca rituals. Her old eBay IDs were veritas-fidelis-spellcastings and moonsblessings.
Her fake coven is now called Northeast Lunar Coven at covenmagick dot com. All info is FAKE!
The 100% money back guarantee she gives is a lie.You will NEVER get a refund unless you file with Paypal within 45 days or do a credit card chargeback.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Spell Casting
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Mr. George Boulos of CANADA, using a false USA Address (a Post Office Box) bout a first day cover from me that was autographed by various astronauts. This cover was..."
- "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..."
- "I ordered a "MANGO BAG" last January 28, 2016 thru Lazada. My item was delivered yesterday morning (February 1). I was really disappointed with the item I bought. I messaged the..."
- "Lane leather recliner, 2 years old leather is chipping away, it should last several years, contacted the store I purchased from, there sorry only a one year warranty, other customers..."
- "I have had to use ahs twice recently and both experiences were handle So unprofessionally and no consideration to their customer. Repairs made with rusty muddy parts. When told to..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."